Coxreel Model 112-3-100 - Coxreels 100 Series hand crank hose reels are professional grade, lightweight, compact, versatile reels that perform at working pressures up to 4,000 PSI. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The sturdy "U" shaped frame powder coated and all steel construction makes this one tough little reel. All listed models are supplied less hose.
Coxreel Hose Reel 100 Foot Capacity Model 112-3-100
- Retraction - Direct hand crank rewind. Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat process
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- Floor, wall or vehicle mounting
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Up to 4,000 PSI working pressure
- Professional grade, compact & lightweight design
- Open drum design for no hassle hose wrap
- Solid one-piece, heavy gauge steel "U" shaped frame
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation, transport or storage
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Ellisville, MO, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items